FREE GAMES!!!!

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

0verzeal0us

Re: FREE GAMES!!!!

Post by 0verzeal0us » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:13 pm

Please can I have prison architect?
Fall forward. Sometimes, it’s the best way to figure out where you’re going. Never be discouraged, never hold back, give everything you got, and when you fall throughout life remember this: fall forward. Denzil Washington

We’re not the avatars we create. We’re not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through. All else is just smoke and mirrors. Distracting, but not truly compelling. Jim Carrey

I am neurodiverse and communication can be difficult for me. If you would like to know more about neurodiversity, please click here.

Hevlikn

Post by Hevlikn » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:47 pm

0verzeal0us wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:13 pm
Please can I have prison architect?
Sliding into those DMs
Just another scrub tier PUBGer

0verzeal0us

Post by 0verzeal0us » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:16 pm

Noice! My prisons will be the best! 😂
Fall forward. Sometimes, it’s the best way to figure out where you’re going. Never be discouraged, never hold back, give everything you got, and when you fall throughout life remember this: fall forward. Denzil Washington

We’re not the avatars we create. We’re not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through. All else is just smoke and mirrors. Distracting, but not truly compelling. Jim Carrey

I am neurodiverse and communication can be difficult for me. If you would like to know more about neurodiversity, please click here.

0verzeal0us

Post by 0verzeal0us » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:35 am

(CLAIMED) I have a free copy of Train Simulator 2021 if anyone wants it (I already own it and have just bought the Humble Train Sim Expedition Bundle). Just PM me if you do! :-)

Harrod200
Loading…

Post by Harrod200 » Tue May 18, 2021 3:45 pm

Hunter's Arena: Legends is available if anyone fancies. Not my cup of apple & blackcurrant squash.

knightmorphed

Post by knightmorphed » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:36 pm

"Remember there is nothing as expensive as something free" another favourite quote from the Wire

0verzeal0us

Post by 0verzeal0us » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:08 pm

Steam keys for (unclaimed Humble Bundle duplicates)

Possibly more later, I've ran out of attempts to activate all the games!

Jonathan Holland
Loading…

Post by Jonathan Holland » Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:17 pm

0verzeal0us wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:08 pm

Any possibility I could get all the codes? :D
Its me Jonathan, I'm from Holland.

Gone for long, now I'm back. :D

0verzeal0us

Post by 0verzeal0us » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:21 pm

Jonathan Holland wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:17 pm

[/quote]

How about, if no one else asks then you can have them tonight? :D

0verzeal0us

Post by 0verzeal0us » Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:05 pm

Jonathan Holland wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:17 pm
What's the best way to send you the codes? Email? If so, DM me :-)