World War 3

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

Spriggs
Loading…

World War 3

Post by Spriggs » Sun May 08, 2022 11:00 pm

Sup all,

I know everyone is probably looking to fill in that BF sized hole in their lives and I think it was mentioned at some point before but a bunch of us have decided to give it a go and its some good fun, working as a team and reminds me back to the days of BF3 / BF4. The time to kill is quicker than the average BF game but it makes people work a bit more tactically and working together.

I would recommend giving it a go but be careful when installing. Its made by some Russian devs so have some form of Anti-Virus or don't open up your firewall to them as I think I got a virus that I quarantined and desttroyed that kept fucking around with Chrome where it closed and reopened the fucker for annoying reasons. Its also in Early Access with limited maps but for the grand total of £12 odd quid, it sounds like its worth a go. Note that the game launches from Steam into another separate launcher that needs another 64GB install so if you are wanting a refund for that 2 hour stuff then hope for a quick internet connection for a fast download!

So far I've seen a good mix of people on it including McBonus, Sgt Obvious, SpecOps, Heliman and I think Biker.
Squads can run up to 5 people so we could attempt to get some squads going some nights and see where it takes us from there :D
I survived the great server crash (23/10/2018)
Gone but never forgotten

ProvokedPrawn
Site Admin

Re: World War 3

Post by ProvokedPrawn » Mon May 16, 2022 1:50 pm

Yup it's like old battlefield but needs some polish. Just wish you could revive team mates
Donate to keep EBS alive ---->Image

Spriggs
Loading…

Post by Spriggs » Mon May 16, 2022 10:12 pm

Yeah, its sort of a thing that I half automatically go to do then realise, "Not in the game yet".
The games got potential, just a bit rough around the edges and the extra launcher is a bit meh which caused me some problems
I survived the great server crash (23/10/2018)
Gone but never forgotten

knightmorphed

Post by knightmorphed » Thu May 26, 2022 4:53 pm

Sounds interesting...might give it a go