Meet 2022

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

WarGanisM

Re: Meet 2022

Post by WarGanisM » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:37 pm

DOOSDIEF wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:42 pm
Hi All. I hope everyone here is well and looking forwards to the meet. I have left it till the last minute to see if I can make it but I am not feeling strong enough. (For those out of the loop.) I had 2 heart attacks and heart failure back in Jan this year and I have not fully recovered to be able to take on the journey.

I was looking forward to seeing all your ugly faces and meeting some new ones. But this will have to wait till next time.

Have a blast and take loads of pictures.

Till next time.

Doosdief
blimey, take care bud, gotta look after ya self. till the next one!

0verzeal0us

Post by 0verzeal0us » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:41 am

DOOSDIEF wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:42 pm
Hi All. I hope everyone here is well and looking forwards to the meet. I have left it till the last minute to see if I can make it but I am not feeling strong enough. (For those out of the loop.) I had 2 heart attacks and heart failure back in Jan this year and I have not fully recovered to be able to take on the journey.

I was looking forward to seeing all your ugly faces and meeting some new ones. But this will have to wait till next time.

Have a blast and take loads of pictures.

Till next time.

Doosdief
We'll miss you! :)
Fall forward. Sometimes, it’s the best way to figure out where you’re going. Never be discouraged, never hold back, give everything you got, and when you fall throughout life remember this: fall forward. Denzil Washington

We’re not the avatars we create. We’re not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through. All else is just smoke and mirrors. Distracting, but not truly compelling. Jim Carrey

I am neurodiverse and communication can be difficult for me. If you would like to know more about neurodiversity, please click here.

HonorOfDuty

Post by HonorOfDuty » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:02 am

Will miss you mate, but health comes first. Hope you make a speedy recovery and meet up with us again next year

darkdeamon

Post by darkdeamon » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:01 pm

Enjoy yourselves, I'm currently sat exploding my head over a Nepali Thali and a beer
Lording it over the plebs and putting my hacks on your PC by many devious methods

0verzeal0us

Post by 0verzeal0us » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:24 am

Thanks again to @Spawnsy and Witchy for opening their home up to us! Thank you Maple Road, we've had a blast but onwards and upwards. :-)
Fall forward. Sometimes, it’s the best way to figure out where you’re going. Never be discouraged, never hold back, give everything you got, and when you fall throughout life remember this: fall forward. Denzil Washington

We’re not the avatars we create. We’re not the pictures on the film stock. We are the light that shines through. All else is just smoke and mirrors. Distracting, but not truly compelling. Jim Carrey

I am neurodiverse and communication can be difficult for me. If you would like to know more about neurodiversity, please click here.

BillBailey

Post by BillBailey » Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:23 pm

Bollocks!!, was that yesterday, i thought it was next weekend.
"Enemy Boat Spotted meaning A random phrase of general smacktardism spawned from the ability to spam radio commands in the MMOFPS Battlefield 2 on the map Strike At Karkand, which contains no boats."

Ztranier
Loading…

Post by Ztranier » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:35 pm

hey Doos,i just returned home from the meet and missed your post cuz i already have been on the road

tbh i have been a bit shocked when Spawns told us about your health, but now i am happy the your recoverie is kinda going the right way m8
i´ll always keep my fingers crossed for you and enlight a li´ll candle in front of a window dead center of my dark soul to eluminate your way to the next meet.
I can`t wait to meet u on the next one, and give you some big hugs big boy
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

WarGanisM

Post by WarGanisM » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:36 pm

BillBailey wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:23 pm
Bollocks!!, was that yesterday, i thought it was next weekend.
NOOOOOOOO!!!

Ztranier
Loading…

Post by Ztranier » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:40 pm

ohh nooo BB
we were missing you so much m8
we had to hire amateures, to take the official pictures and the music delivery
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

Ztranier
Loading…