Mental Health Support

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

0v3rz34l0u5

Mental Health Support

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:05 pm

This got lost, but I think it's important.

Spawnsy

Re: Mental Health Support

Post by Spawnsy » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:53 am

Well posted. Amongst all the spam and frivolity, one really important and useful thread.
Easy now.

0v3rz34l0u5

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Has anybody heard from Mick recently? Does anyone have the ability to contact him outside of the forums?
Last edited by 0v3rz34l0u5 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ztranier
Loading…

Post by Ztranier » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:16 pm

I made this post earlier on the WO thread, but i think it is better to post it over here i guess

Sry for not beeing as present as i used to be, but at the moment i have lots of things going on to get my Dad the best help from all oganisations, medics and hospitals he can recive, and it hurts to see that they only pay for things that they have to.
They do not say we can do this and this by themselfs, every little thing you have to research by yourself and then tell them that they need to get him that special help without making him to sell his home and go to an institution where he will just be nailed into a bed and give him food and medicine and wait until the end comes.
And thats not OK. He still wants to life!!!, sit in his backyard and watch birds, enjoying the sun and having a beer outside, he started working and paying his insurance when he was at the age of 14 and stopped working at the age of 76, so that means he payed 62 years into the pool, and now they do not wanna tell him what he can do to have a lifeable version of his "Golden Years" (or just let it be months or even weeks)
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

Hairy Frog

Post by Hairy Frog » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:41 pm

How not feel hanger and sadness reading this. Keep it up Trainy
If a fool is a guy who lost is touch with the real world, what to think about people who are confusing

- Hanger and hatred
- Respect and fright
- Offense and fear
- Truth and belief
- Knowledge and information
- Love and concupiscence
- Being and having

Ztranier
Loading…

Post by Ztranier » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:19 pm

thank you @Hairy Frog, now the term "fighting the system" suddenly has a completely different meaning to me
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

warlock359205

Post by warlock359205 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:29 pm

Ztranier wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:16 pm
I made this post earlier on the WO thread, but i think it is better to post it over here i guess

Sry for not beeing as present as i used to be, but at the moment i have lots of things going on to get my Dad the best help from all oganisations, medics and hospitals he can recive, and it hurts to see that they only pay for things that they have to.
They do not say we can do this and this by themselfs, every little thing you have to research by yourself and then tell them that they need to get him that special help without making him to sell his home and go to an institution where he will just be nailed into a bed and give him food and medicine and wait until the end comes.
And thats not OK. He still wants to life!!!, sit in his backyard and watch birds, enjoying the sun and having a beer outside, he started working and paying his insurance when he was at the age of 14 and stopped working at the age of 76, so that means he payed 62 years into the pool, and now they do not wanna tell him what he can do to have a lifeable version of his "Golden Years" (or just let it be months or even weeks)
don't apologise Ztrainer, first off all I really feel for you as I have been there done it 4 times now for both my parents and my wifes parents so I know where your coming from, like you , its hard to find the correct or best information , in the uk we have a free service called citizens advice beauro, and its free by trained profesionals, I was at one time going to join them , but my mentor passed away and I had my wifes father to look after at that time, so never followed it up. but keep your head up and best of luck.

0v3rz34l0u5

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:37 pm

As Warlock said, you don’t need to apologise. We’re here when you need us. Keep well.

0v3rz34l0u5

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:09 pm

Hi all,

Has anyone got any experience with Sertraline? I'm going to be moving off Paroxetine onto it.