CLOSED! RGB Keyboard at a CRAAAAZY price

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

Projectblue

CLOSED! RGB Keyboard at a CRAAAAZY price

Post by Projectblue » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:03 pm

It's CRAZEEEEEE Projectblue with his wild and whaaackeeeee ideas - you get the picture.

I have been lucky enough to get my hands on a Rocat Keyboard and Mouse at a nice price, which means that in turn I'd like to offer some 'pay it forward'.

I am offering you lovely =EBS= members the chance to buy my Corsair Strafe Mk1 RGB Keyboard AND matching M65 PRO RGB Mouse for as little as £5 donation to =EBS= funds. There is no catch. Postage will be free to members in the UK. Overseas we can sort a deal out depending where it is.

Products are boxed, in full working order and with only cosmetic marks from use (some wear on shift key & A key but they come with replacement individual keys so you can avoid that). Photo's are available.

How is this going to work, I hear you ask?

Send me a pm with your bid. It must be a minimum start of £5.00 and then a whole £1 thereafter. The money will be paid directly to the EBS account that's linked at the bottom of Age's signatures. I won't see any of it and I will pay the postage out of my own pocket. Winner gets a £150 keyboard and £60 mouse (when new). RGB programmable colours etc.

Merry Black Friday Christmas Haneka

Rules:
  • Keyboard is in English, QWERTY lay out.
    Auction ends 31st Nov 2019. Winner will be the highest bidder (remember it could be you with just £5) on 1st December.
    Open to any member who joined =EBS= prior to this ad being posted up.
    Items shipped first week in December by courier.
    No substitutes or alternatives available.
    Keyboard and mouse in full functioning order. No faults known except minor wear and tear. That said no warranty is given or implied. No technical support is provided by me or EBS. That said, of course we will try and help you with a plug n play USB keyboard and mouse!
    If, for any reason there is an issue. I will refund any monies paid on receipt of the product back. Return Shipping at buyers expense.
    Questions? Post them here in reply to this. If you are dick, it will be recorded here for posterity (or until the forum is wiped again).
Last edited by BillBailey on Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

Projectblue

Re: Your chance for RGB Keyboard at a CRAAAAZY price

Post by Projectblue » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:38 pm

Currently the bid is at £20.00
Remember, it can go up in £1 increments and PM me only to ensure fairness.
"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

ProvokedPrawn
Site Admin

Post by ProvokedPrawn » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:31 am

Madman
Donate to keep EBS alive ---->Image

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:56 pm

:(

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Bid is now £23.00

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:41 pm

Bid is now £29:00

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:06 pm

Fresh bid in for £30

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:23 pm

Update - new bid received £32!

If you haven’t bid more than £31 - you are not currently in with a chance.

I’m not eBay. I don’t have the ability to field last minute bids so don’t leave it too late!

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:03 pm

Whooooop - bid in for £34.00. That's Thirty four of your Great British Sov's as a donation to =EBS=

If you haven't put that much in, it means you are not currently winning. That is still bonkers cheap, even if it is used.

Bids in £2 increments now please. Remember it will be posted to you in the U.K free of charge. Overseas we will have to look at how much postage costs.

llSatanll

Post by llSatanll » Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:31 pm

ProvokedPrawn wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:31 am
Madman
This might be a very good way to get rid of your unused freebies ;) ;) ;)