Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:48 pm
Anyone else getting microstutters when playing BF 5 ?
I've tried turning off v-sync so far. Will test more stuff tonight.
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:21 pm
It's your new GPX card, best put your old ones back in and send the new one to me
- Posts: 750
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:14 pm
- Location: Düsseldorf/ Germoney
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:12 pm
- Location: portsmouth uk
a new driver flashed up on my pc yesterday but couldn't be arsed , so you may need to check your drivers
- Posts: 471
- Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:35 pm
- Location: Birmingham, UK
His drivers are up to date
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:52 am
If you're using DX12 turn it off.