Few Words from Buddha

Chat about our Insurgency server
Buddha
Able Seaman
Able Seaman
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/frost86pl/

Few Words from Buddha

Post by Buddha » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:39 pm

I have a few insights to the tactical game, my habits and reflexes tell me some behaviors, hence this topic.

1. Driving of barrier fire, covering When you shoot, you do not have to load the target half of the magazine, two shots in the single fire mode are enough. Know that with a constant fire, most of the missiles in Ins (as in reality) pass the target and it does not reach.

2. Combat formation, movement When the shooting begins, do not avoid the fight, if you break the contact, the colleague 50m will be charged more and will have to go back. If we have two teams - let one cover, let the other approach. Next case. IF YOU ARE GOING FOR YOU, MELDU. YOU WILL LOOK HER BACK. It happened not once that one of you attacked in a two-person section and ended up dead, because a friend ran to dig frags. In this COOP mode, the team's victory counts. No frags. So take care of your colleague from right, left and even for that behind you, in front of you. Reloads colleague next? Jump him out. Cover it with barrier fire.

3. Watch where you shoot. Do not approach the game emotionally, keep calm, be clear. The position war was almost a hundred years ago, today dynamics rules the fight - so a cornered approach to the goal, purification of the area of ​​action and communication is the foundation of success.

I do not have more comments. Let's work together, and the gameplay will certainly be a lot better and more exciting. :boat:
Remember Brother - Impossible dosen't exist. We could everything. We are Warriors!!

Ztranier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: =EBS= Ztranier [DPT]/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008007768/

Re: Few Words from Buddha

Post by Ztranier » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:59 am

yes Buddah this is coop mode, and you might ask yourself if you do push out to early and force those discribed situations.
pls remember on this server the bots will respawn in your back if are to fast