Insurgency Hall Of Shame

Chat about our Insurgency server
DarkDeamon
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Insurgency Hall Of Shame

Post by DarkDeamon » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:31 pm

If you have to kick or ban someone from our servers and you are not a Full Admin then please post their Name, Steam ID and Reason for giving them the boot so I don't have to trawl through the logs to work out what happened if they come crying!

Thank You
aka EvilB@stard
Insurgency Config maniac
Putting my hacks on your PC :devil:

Spawnsy
Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet

Re: Insurgency Hall Of Shame

Post by Spawnsy » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:13 pm

no need for further action, just a heads up, and an insight into how i handle things.

=EBS= Spawnsy: hiya stan. are you there?
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: Whats up dude?.
=EBS= Spawnsy: i understand one of my admins pissed you off the other night. everything ok?
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: Im perfectly fine, However, Warlock for some Unknown reason has a Grudge with me?
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: I don't even know the guy, I didn't take much notice NOR did i really respond to fuel the situation, However, did find it slightly unfair/unkind
=EBS= Spawnsy: so what was the issie then? what was he saying?
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: Kept having a Hissy Fit because i was Leading the team (Assault Class) Kept saying i was "Rambo" Yet i never spray & pray.
=EBS= Spawnsy: riiiiiiiight.
=EBS= Spawnsy: so he was asking you to slow down, wait for the team etc?
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: Nope. Wished it was that Kind, More of the lines of "Oh look at stan, Oh look at stan this, Look at that that" I got bored in the end... I do enjoy playing Insurgency, Specially if you go onto a Server for a Stranger to "Attempt" to bully you lol.
=EBS= Spawnsy: ah. i see.
=EBS= Spawnsy: so, did it not occur to you that =EBS= members pretty much always ask you to slow down, not blow the point yet, wait for the team? and maybe his digs at you were something to do with that?
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: If he had said that & not attempted to big an "Ass" About it, id of slowed down.
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: Ironically, I had a lower death count that him, So in effect, i was carrying him lol
=EBS= Spawnsy: who else was about? any other =EBS= on? anyone else you recall?
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: Close to the whole OGS Clan, Sassy, Fenrir, Duke? Usual guys.
=EBS= Spawnsy: i see.
=EBS= Spawnsy: well, i got a pm from him detailing his side of what happened.
=EBS= Spawnsy: I had a run in with ogs stan464 tonight and warned him to stop keep running off in front of everyone else , and was told it's the ogs way ,so I said its not our way and if you persist you will cause yourself trouble with ebs but it didn't makr any difference to the way he played all I got was threatened by the other ogs players that they wouldn't play on our servers either and they would take it up with you if he got banned. I replied that do they think I don't speak to you myself, so at the moment he's not banned but getting very close to it.
=EBS= Spawnsy: so he wasn't "warning you", more being mean?
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: I Can see the information was modified in transit there, Hey, i got an idea. What i will do to keep Poor Warlock happy is to feed his power greed & not join the EBS Server, Im a 24 year old Man, i don't really have the time to deal with those sort of people... Thanks Spawnsy, Problem solved.
=EBS= Spawnsy: well that's not the outcome i was looking for. i'm doing my very best to be a diplomat here.
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: Not your fault, If he has some kind vendetta against "Stan464" Soley, Thats kool. Im glad im important enough to be on the tip of his tounge every game. I Like fans lol.
=EBS= Spawnsy: well to be honest with you stan, and i hope you can appreciate my honesty, you do have a tendancy to run ahead and not communticate with the team. i've personally brought it to your attention several times.
=EBS= Spawnsy: warlock isn't about power. he's an old man.
=EBS= Spawnsy: you have misread him quite badly on this point.
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: Ok Spawnsy. I become tiresome of this Conversation, I Have already offered a solution over 10 minutes ago.
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: I wont be joining anymore. Issue solved. Thanks Mate.
=EBS= Spawnsy: fine. that's absolutely fine. it's astonishing that you'd behave like that considering that you're a 24 year old man, because you're bahaving a lot more like a spoilt 14 year old boy.
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: Cheers.
=EBS= Spawnsy: it's a great shame that you run away from small issues like this. what will you do when something bad happens that you have to deal with? i'm genuinely sorry for you that you lack the mental fortitude to deal with with this very small issue. i wish you the best for the future. :)
-=(OGS)=- Stan464: Cheers Mate! Have a nice day! :)
=EBS= Spawnsy: best wishes.
-=(OGS)=- Stan464 is now Away.

the only thing that worries me about this is the threats from the other ogs guys about not using our server any more. whether or not they use the server is of no consequence, but the idea that they think it's ok to attempt to blackmail others is of consequence. that's something i'll be keeping an eye on.
EASY NOW

Berkman
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Steam: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/berkmanlord
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/berkmanlord
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/berkman.l.gulenc

Post by Berkman » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:39 pm

That's exactly why I hate some people on the internet. They can be ten times more arrogant. Would it hurt to say 'Oh okay, I might have gotten carried away somewhere, It's all good, I'll pay more attention next time." Simply cannot understand it.
Lord of the Wasteland

HonorOfDuty
SWO
SWO

Post by HonorOfDuty » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:59 pm

I had a little fall out with an OGS member a while back. He got mad that I shot, not killed, him because he blatently walked in front of my barrel and shouted some names. I got fed up (?) with him called him a c*** and shut up for the rest of the game. Told DD on mumble that if the ogs bloke was going to go on about him I would slap him. Nothing happened afterwards. Though I, and this even further fuels/confirms it, believe that there are quite a lot of arrogant egotistical people in OGS. But hey that's just my 20p

Sent from my Nexus 5
Hidden Content: show
A. R. Longworth wrote:I have a simple philosophy:

Fill what's empty.
Empty what's full.
Scratch where it itches.

Vichand
SWO
SWO
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044439923

Post by Vichand » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:08 pm

I have to say that I personally find it hard to believe Warlock was being an ass. The man strikes me as a very reasonable person who gets pissed off about legitimate grievances.

The fact that I often share his opinion has no bearing on the matter.

Stujb
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stujb

Post by Stujb » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:54 pm

-=(OGS)=- Stan464: I Can see the information was modified in transit there,
Well fuck you right there Stan, calling Warlock a liar does not go down well at all.

Nice one for keeping your cool Spawnsy, I've seen lesser instances where people have gone completely OTT.

ohsosharp
SWO
SWO
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995343021/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ohsosharp67

Post by ohsosharp » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Well played Spawnsy .
R.I.P WhiteWolf69
Goodnight Ma xxx

warlock359205
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Post by warlock359205 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:49 pm

there was 2 players on server 2 sunday night came very close to getting kicked but left before I did their names were colonelnoxous and bossmanthesir, I warned them for usesing the word nigger both in chat and in voice coms and they also were verbally abusing ronsh as he went afk for 2 mins , saying kick the fucking nigger bastard, hence my warning, I did also reply that 1 watch your language, 2 I wouldn't kick a member. but they continued for a couple of rounds but then my game crashed and when I rejoined they had gone.

Vichand
SWO
SWO
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044439923

Post by Vichand » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:59 pm

There's been a recent increase in the amount of belligerent or intellectually impaired people on the servers. Nothing truly major, as none of the fucks really have the stones to stay long enough to get properly banned, and I don't think I've ever seen one of them return to the servers once having left, but it is unfortunate. Naturally people having a bad time on the EBS servers poses a PR issue, but as Spawnsy demonstrated today, it's a simple thing to counter when the members of the EBS display even the most basic manners. No one wishes to play with a person who is blatantly racist or obnoxious or, as a recent trend, teamkill. I strongly believe that most pubbies will readily support a level-headed member in such matters.

Spawnsy
Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet

Post by Spawnsy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:18 pm

right. hacking fucks.
this player has shown up with a name chosen to deliberately avoid admins.

# 34 1 "??\_(???)_/??" STEAM_1:1:97705798 20:09 87 0 active 80000 95.27.92.253:27005

obv you can't act on the name, so i tried the steam id and that didn't work. i really want to be able to ban anyone who does this on sight. even if they haven't done anything wrong per se. you don't need to take precautions if you're a straight player. i want to ban the cunts. all help gratefully received.
EASY NOW