Insurgency Hall Of Shame

Chat about our Insurgency server
Ztranier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: =EBS= Ztranier [DPT]/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008007768/

Re: Insurgency Hall Of Shame

Post by Ztranier » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:22 am

i think we should ban him emediatly,

he is loughing at us cause he thinks we are to stupid to realise who he is, and he hasn´t been bannded earlier because he is such a good teamplayer, he has been banned because he was a pain in the arse.
now he is comming back and fools us with that vocoder voice. another reason for him to be banned imo

DarkDeamon
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by DarkDeamon » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:27 pm

Family visiting atm so I'm too busy eating my way round Doha.
I may have a sourcemod plugin that I can use on galilath but it's going to take me a bit of fiddling with to get working.
aka EvilB@stard
Insurgency Config maniac
Putting my hacks on your PC :devil:

Anderson
Midshipman
Midshipman
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 32814/home

Post by Anderson » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Dear boat,

i think as Spawnsy and Taran said that if Galilath took so much effort, to be able to Play again at EBS server He should be given that Chance.

I think within this Community of maturely adults should be no space continuing that private dispute with primarily negative Input from both sides. and if Galilath' s Aka should be banned again, IT should Not happen Based on mainly a one man prosecution.

In regards of this sad baublery, enough is enough.
points don't count only wins!

DarkDeamon
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by DarkDeamon » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:10 pm

All I was going to do was force a name change on him every time he joins, something like "we know who you are" or "it's that galilath bloke trying to hide"
aka EvilB@stard
Insurgency Config maniac
Putting my hacks on your PC :devil:

Ztranier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: =EBS= Ztranier [DPT]/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008007768/

Post by Ztranier » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:54 pm

i think that u are blaming on me anderson and i know that galil is still on your friends list......

but remember that he has been banned before, when i wasn´t an EBS member yet,

and it is not just me who´s got problems with him m8.

many others don´t like him and his way to play insurency, don´t wanna call out names, but i can remember times when he was kicked from the server from one of the big bosses every time he went in and made the first stupid move,
at this time i thought it was good to convey between those gents, but in the end i saw that it didn´t work out.
actually he didn´t change his way to play, still does the almost point capping thing wich what he has been banned for last time, and now he is fooling us with the new steam profile and using a vocoder app to hide himself instead to apologize and trying to be a better mermber of the squad.

he is loughing at us!!!!

and by the way anderson, when did u play the last time insurgency the last time?

do u know whats going on there at the moment?

Anderson
Midshipman
Midshipman
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 32814/home

Post by Anderson » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:06 am

Dear boat,

Qouting on the above placed post.

1. my friend list should not be matter of interest as far as my comment is concerned.

2. if refering to EBS authorities is the way to proceed, Taran voted for a further chance, Spawnsy supported, HisDarkness showed no time/ less interest.

3. Stories like this decreased my motivation to play my for 1 year exclusevily run game to about 0.

We should not forget why we play for: fun, deflection from our work, Inspiration, and so on. Not for bad vibrations.
points don't count only wins!

taran
SWO
SWO

Post by taran » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:26 am

Let’s keep the focus gentlemen on the matter at hand,

I would have voted for a timed ban, rather than a permenant ban, and then see how it goes when it was finished.

Z is very strongly against him, he is on the server more than most at the moment.. Which we should take into account but not be driven by,.

But for now his ip is banned as well, but he can spoof that very easily.

Spawnsy
Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet

Post by Spawnsy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:59 am

You have misunderstood my response Anderson. He was permanently banned. I banned him. He will be banned again. Permanently. He was given his warnings and chances, and now it's over. The fact that he has found a way to work around the ban doesn't change anything, in fact I would say that cheating his way on to the server has steeled my resolve.
The question that I responded to was asking if it was OK to mess with him before his ban was reapplied. If galilath thinks it's OK to cheat and lie his way around our ban, then I say it's OK to ask him awkward questions to try to catch him out and get him to make a fool of himself.
The gentlemanly conduct rules apply to everyone until they break our rules and show contempt for them and us. His behaviour is not worthy of respect, so I don't see why he should be given any respect.
EASY NOW

TokaiTele
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028417860/

Post by TokaiTele » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:41 am

Galileth was given enough chances before being banned. I was told his behaviour was atrocious when there were no EBS members on.

He is an arrogant prick. Ban him.

HonorOfDuty
SWO
SWO

Post by HonorOfDuty » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:29 am

I believe that rather than banning by steam ID you can also ban by IP. So to prevent him from coming back using a new account and such just IP ban his ass
Hidden Content: show
A. R. Longworth wrote:I have a simple philosophy:

Fill what's empty.
Empty what's full.
Scratch where it itches.