You Tube needs to die.

Non-game related chat
Spawnsy
Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet

Re: You Tube needs to die.

Post by Spawnsy » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:07 pm

So wargs, which alternative to youbloob would you recommend? I need one.
EASY NOW

WarGanisM
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post by WarGanisM » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:23 pm

I don't have any alternatives, I'm still stuck at youtube following the people that have survived/continue on. Some of the channels I like have found alternatives that they dual upload too, but the alternatives are different amongst the other uploaders/channels. Theonly thing that has helped some youtubers stay afloat is patreon.

However imo there's just no single competitor against Google's youtube for uploaded video content. Streaming content is another matter as Amazon's Twitch, Facebook Streaming, and Microsoft Mixer compete against youtube on that side of things. The only thing that is close to youtube is maybe daily motion, but that's useless in comparison.

Some people do youtube for free giggles and passion, some have been lucky to make a living off it, and it hit those the hardest that weren't long established to secure other revenue streams outside of youtube. However whilst not my favourite channel but atleast on my radar, was for example JaclynGlen which used to be a reasonable youtuber within the atheist youtube community and skeptical/critical thinking channels. She was hit hard by the demonitisation, and some might say she was smart and adapted her content, however i personally see as her selling her soul to satan, to keep earning money via youtube, but since the De-monetisation her stratergy was basically to becomne a Drama whore, as far as i can tell. She stopped the adult meaningful content, got fake boobs and went full Potato look at me, watch my click bait crap, literally the antithesis of what I like to consume on youtube. just to secure the views therefore revenue via ad revenue. Ugh rollseyes.

0v3rz34l0u5
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/0v3rz34l0u5
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/0v3rz34l0u5
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/0v3rz34l0u5/

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:55 pm

Age. wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:04 pm
Ztranier wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:49 pm
750k+ subscrybers ?????
how stupid can one be to subscribe that kinda shit?

and Age is struggeling to get 1k with his nice unboxing vids can´t understand it at all
I'm nearly at 300 now haha. Slow but steady!
Is now the right time to unsubscribe? 😜

overzealous (adjective)
Too zealous; too enthusiastic or fervent.
"With his overzealous attempts to impress, he only managed to annoy them."

Profile Picture Credit