Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet

Re: Meet 2018

Post by Spawnsy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:19 pm

eyzpick wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:06 pm
Projectblue wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:09 pm
I'm staying at the Premier Inn cos I like it there and it was cheaper this time.
I'm staying in the Premier Inn aswel, it was indeed cheaper and they have airco :-D in there rooms.
sorry mate, you're not right on this one. for the 2 nights the premier inn is £112 and the cedars £81. you're paying £15.50 per night for air con. having said that, you and blue can comfortably stroll back to your hotel from the restaurant. we're all looking at a good 40 min walk or a taxi ride. ups and downs.
EASY NOW

DarkDeamon
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by DarkDeamon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:28 pm

I've slept on worse!
aka EvilB@stard
Insurgency Config maniac
Putting my hacks on your PC :devil:

Spriggs272
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/351365168354

Post by Spriggs272 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:38 am

DarkDeamon wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:28 pm
I've slept on worse!
Old style camp bed DD? Those things were lethal
The resident muppet ...

DarkDeamon
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by DarkDeamon » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:50 am

No, kip mat, stuffed into my bivvy bag cause it was raining that hard, on a grass verge, underneath my truck.
Used my poncho, Bergen and webbing as a wind break but the ditch next to me flooded, it was raining that hard and I woke up to find the area under my truck was under 2" water!
aka EvilB@stard
Insurgency Config maniac
Putting my hacks on your PC :devil:

DOOSDIEF
Leading Rate
Leading Rate
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marius.jacobs

Post by DOOSDIEF » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Chaps. Not sure if this is the right place but its related. - Bikers going to the meet. I am traveling from Berkshire at about 11ish on Friday. if there is any of you with a Bike who wants to meet up on the way. Shout loud and we can make arrangements. Stay safe.

Spawnsy
Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet

Post by Spawnsy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:05 am

FOUR WEEKS!
WAAAAAAGARBL. :dancebanana:
EASY NOW

Spadgy
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: el_spadgy

Post by Spadgy » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:23 pm

:beer:
Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap and lives are priceless.

eyzpick
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post by eyzpick » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:14 am

DOOSDIEF wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:53 pm
Chaps. Not sure if this is the right place but its related. - Bikers going to the meet. I am traveling from Berkshire at about 11ish on Friday. if there is any of you with a Bike who wants to meet up on the way. Shout loud and we can make arrangements. Stay safe.
Doosdief, I'll arrive on Thursday somewhere between 9 and 10pm at folkstone, I was planning on taking a hotel near Folkstone and drive Friday from Folkestone to Loughbourgh. I'll take the train around 10pm local time France, half an hour later I'll arrive on British soil, and will be traveling back in time because of the 1 hour difference :ailen:
Maybe I can drive Thursday directly from Folkstone to Berkshire (probably will arrive somewhere between around 1am) and take a hotel somewhere near you, then we can ride together on Friday to the meet?
Or I sleep at Folkstone and meet you on Friday at Berkshire?
Btw, do you have some BT comms? If so the ride will be more pleasant ;-) We can chit chat while travelling :Blah:

DOOSDIEF
Leading Rate
Leading Rate
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marius.jacobs

Post by DOOSDIEF » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:49 pm

eyzpick wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:14 am
DOOSDIEF wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:53 pm
Doosdief, I'll arrive on Thursday somewhere between 9 and 10pm at folkstone, I was planning on taking a hotel near Folkstone and drive Friday from Folkestone to Loughbourgh. I'll take the train around 10pm local time France, half an hour later I'll arrive on British soil, and will be traveling back in time because of the 1 hour difference :ailen:
Maybe I can drive Thursday directly from Folkstone to Berkshire (probably will arrive somewhere between around 1am) and take a hotel somewhere near you, then we can ride together on Friday to the meet?
Or I sleep at Folkstone and meet you on Friday at Berkshire?
Btw, do you have some BT comms? If so the ride will be more pleasant ;-) We can chit chat while travelling :Blah:
eyzpick. That sounds great. Folkstone is about 2 hours from me. Your choice of where to stay on Thursday. We can meet up and take the journey on. I am in Bracknell. Loads of hotels in the area or if you are ok with a spare bed in my house. Dinner included.

Talking about BT coms. I have a Senna 10c we should be able to sync up.

Let me know what works for you. Doosdief

eyzpick
Sub Lieutenant
Sub Lieutenant

Post by eyzpick » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:08 pm

Doosdief PM