On topic.
EASY NOW

TokaiTele
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028417860/

Re: Player Unkown's Battlegrounds.

Post by TokaiTele » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:44 pm

I'm sure I'm not the only one experience variable hit-reg. I was ten meters from a bloke last night and fired two - well aimed - shots and not a thing!

They use a variable tick rate. So basically the bullet physics etc are updated at a variable rate per second. I really hope they fix it because it is becoming rather annoying.

TokaiTele
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Post by TokaiTele » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:21 pm

If you guys want to see epic nade skills and enemies that are on the ball....check this vid out :-)

phpBB [video]

WarGanisM
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Post by WarGanisM » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:09 am

TokaiTele wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:44 pm
I'm sure I'm not the only one experience variable hit-reg. I was ten meters from a bloke last night and fired two - well aimed - shots and not a thing!
Although I don't play PUBG, I watch a few streamers who play it, and can definitely say the hit reg has its WTF moments.

Spawnsy
Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet

Post by Spawnsy » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:36 am

It really does. It's a great shame, but it doesn't stop me playing the game.
EASY NOW

Chimp
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: Spacechimp3000

Post by Chimp » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:33 pm

TokaiTele wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:44 pm

They use a variable tick rate. So basically the bullet physics etc are updated at a variable rate per second. I really hope they fix it because it is becoming rather annoying.
Was he wearing a level 3 helmet Tokai? :dancebanana:
Gimme all your bannana's

TokaiTele
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Post by TokaiTele » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:05 am

Who's that?

Anderson
Midshipman
Midshipman
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 32814/home

Post by Anderson » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:28 pm

hi, maybe it appears a bit strange,

however I have now for the first time a Corsair Strafe together with a Sharkoon Drakonia in use, therefore I alow myself to ask the PUBG Pro's for A. general and special settings of PUBG within the game (general, video and audio) and B. key bindings (special keyboard settings) and how everybody programed the mouse buttons

Many thanks pre up.
points don't count only wins!

Vichand
SWO
SWO
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044439923

Post by Vichand » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:51 am

I have most things low
Effects high
Foliage very low
View Distance ultra

Other than that everything else is basically bog standard, except I have a pink reticule and I'm currently experimenting with using my other second thumb button on my mouse for reloading.

knightmorphed
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971133488/

Post by knightmorphed » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:03 am

Thanks Vichand for the tips....
PUBG is like any game....its only as good as the quality of coding, the quality of your machine, infrastructure support, and the community playing it. Its still in BETA version with 15 million active players and 25K players being banned every month for cheating. Still a very small percentage of 0.0016% being banned for cheating. However, without a doubt there are some strange things happening. I emptied an entire clip from an UMP 9mm (30 shots) on someone while they were running up a stair case and I was standing still 5 meters away from them....this enemy player proceeded to kill my team mate upstairs who had full health (and my mate Aeem86 also apparently shot loads on this player) and when I chased after the player (in other words the player didnt have time to heal) I came upstairs they killed me with 1 shot. You can be a cynic and say my gosh what a cheater or you can say holy crap this player is an amazing shot. I think the jury is still out, but my opinion doesn't matter, 15 million players gave $500 million to Blue Hole in less than six month so what is certain is this game is one of the biggest success stories of 2017 and those 90 developers in South Korea did an incredible job making a game of this quality in less than 18 months. PUBG screwed up my back because I spend 100 hours sitting in a chair with little movement glued to my monitor, I didnt want to visit toilet, I barely noticed my family....... hence why I have not gamed for a week as I am still trying to get the severe muscle spasm in my lower back to go away. The positive flipside was I did get to spend some quality time with family playing board games, visiting museums, going for nice walks to play ground, reading books together.....but I cant lie....I regularly thought about PUBG and felt serious withdrawal symptoms......it is everything a game should be, fun, exhilarating, challenging and rewarding and I cant wait for my next chicken dinner with some of the excellent players in the EBS community.
Word up'
Dyin' ain't much of a living boy!