Need help with your PC hardware or software? Ask for it here
- Chief Petty Officer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:30 am
- Gender: Male
- Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/luggage/home
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/luggag3
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dave.langton
- Location: Right Here. Ten Years Ago.
@projectblue Can we mark this as solved?
- Vice Admiral
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:40 pm
- Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Projectblue51
- Twitter: Tw@tter? No - I'd rather die
So the culprit was a slightly wobbly mobo and probably the paste between cpu & cpu cooling which looked worse for wear. To resolve, fit a new mobo & gfx.
"When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. Water can drip, water can crash. Become like water my friend." Bruce Lee.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest