2017's desire for peripherals: keyboard, mouse, ...

Need help with your PC hardware or software? Ask for it here
Ztranier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: =EBS= Ztranier [DPT]/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008007768/

Re: 2017's desire for peripherals: keyboard, mouse, ...

Post by Ztranier » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:14 pm

yes, anderson u are right!!! u pay lots of monnies for the Name,

but i have tryerd some other devices and they don`t fit my way of using them as much as the logitech Hardware does. and they are also quite nice in helping out if there is a Problem.

for ex :
once i have had a Problem with my G19 keyborard becaus some keys didn´t work anymore and also one wasn´t able to see the backlighted letters were so much down that i only was able to see highligted dots. i did buy it about 2 and a half years earlier (far over the guarantee line) and send a message to logitech about my Problems.
they asked me to ship that Keyboard back to them and after 2 weeks i got a new one plus an extra domepad and all the Tools i needed to repace it

the other Thing is that i used to Play with a Logitech MX Performance mouse and i did like the hapture of that li´ll Thing it did work as good as on cable or whireless. only did Change the accus twice within 8 years of gaming hardcore (at least 30 hrs a week) with it.

all in all i would recommend to have all of your new devices wired m8!

it is a gaming engine. so if u use, it u are sitting in front of it and don´t need to run arround with a Headset Standing in your kithchen and having a Chat with chaps u are playing with.
you have bought such a good PSU for your new rig with a very high power effectiveness!!! why not using it? every accumulating power store in this world is bad for the future of our Kids.

WarGanisM
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Post by WarGanisM » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:39 pm

I bounce around the brands, depends as and when i need to replace/buy new equipment. However when it comes to mice, I stay away from Razer nowadays, i use to be a fan of their equipment, I cannot fault their other products; one of my all time favourite keyboards was a Razer, but over the years their Mice have gone wrong or broken on me just after 6months of use. I think somewhere along the road they have changed manufacturers or use cheaper parts, because my Razer mice in the past used to last ages, but the previous 2 malfunctioned/broke very quickly.

Ztranier
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: =EBS= Ztranier [DPT]/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008007768/

Post by Ztranier » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:54 pm

@yes WarGanisM,
i have heard about several issues with the razer Equipment before, and also about bad Support,

been close to buy razer Hardware last time i have had to refresh the devices and i am glad that i didn´t do it.

but let us know what u are prefering m8

Age.
Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/age_uk
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/age_dub
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheProvokedPrawn/

Post by Age. » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:16 am

Anderson wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:59 pm
@Age, hi sir, hi admiral of the fleet,

thank you for being so kind to reply my post, it is an honour.

which Corsair gaming gear you prefer, which could, me as a poor urologist can get, with good price to performance balance.

give me a second time the honour.
The Glaive mouse and one of their keyboards. The Strafe RGB is a great affordable keyboard, the K95 is their top end but I'm not a fan of the macro keys.
HILARIOUS Youtube videos
--->Donate to keep EBS alive<---
If you have problems, be sure to check the Guides Section for simple idiot-proof guides with screenshots 'n' all.

0v3rz34l0u5
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/0v3rz34l0u5

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:59 am

Macro keys can be pretty annoying. I have 3 set up to type EBS messages (no other way of doing it since BF1 doesn’t support procon). I learnt this when I posted a join EBS announcement on someone else’s server ☹️.

Chris_86
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Post by Chris_86 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:37 pm

Age. wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:16 am
The Glaive mouse and one of their keyboards. The Strafe RGB is a great affordable keyboard, the K95 is their top end but I'm not a fan of the macro keys.
[/quote]

The Strafe is solid. They've also updated their K95 to have less macro keys on the left, but these are moot unless you're playing Dota or MMORPGs. You can always use the Corsair Cue software to bind macros to the number pad, as I have done for sending promo messages on the EBS server chat in Battlefield 1.
Origin/Steam Inaccurate_Panda
Rig: i7 7700K, Corsair H115i, Gaming 7 Z270, Corsair 2x8GB 3000, Asus A8G GTX 1080, Corsair RM750x, Samsung 500GB + 750 GB SSDs, WD Blue 4TB, Corsair Crystal 460x || Asus ROG Swift PG279, Dell U2417HA || Corsair K70 RGB Cherry Brown, Razer Deathadder

Spawnsy
Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet

Post by Spawnsy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:21 pm

I have a g510s with the small screen, which I bought because mumble used to work with the screen, meaning that I didn't have to worry about the overlay. It was wonderful. Unfortunately discord doesn't work with it. Still, it's always done what it needed to.
A mouse? Only one recommendation: sharkoon drakonia. Less than £30, and performance indistinguishable from models 3x more expensive. Several members have this model, and recommend it far and wide. We've had expensive ones, paid for the name and the packaging, and now know better. I have bought them for other people too. Never heard a bad word said.
EASY NOW

HonorOfDuty
SWO
SWO

Post by HonorOfDuty » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Mouse wise, i recently replaced my R.A.T. 3 with a Corsair Saber RGB gaming mouse. It's super light, weighs in at just over 100gr. It has 5 customisable dpi settings up to 10k dpi and an option to assign a 'sniper button' which changes the dpi to your setting upon holding down that button. (€50,-.)

As for my keyboard I've got a SteelSeries m800 mechanic keyboard. Full individual rgb lighting, all keys can be reprogramed relatively low pressure keys. The software just works, one of the quirks is that for example in Counter Strike it displays your health ammo and money as very win lighted areas on your keyboard. Some useless stuff it can do is animate gifs on the the keyboard. (€200,-.)
Hidden Content: show
A. R. Longworth wrote:I have a simple philosophy:

Fill what's empty.
Empty what's full.
Scratch where it itches.

Anderson
Midshipman
Midshipman
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 32814/home

Post by Anderson » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:14 pm

@ boat,

guys, i am flashed again due to the vast amount of posts with all that most valueable thoughts and tipps, to make my choice will be very Special due to all that alternatives.

Thank you all so much!
points don't count only wins!

Spawnsy
Admiral Of The Fleet
Admiral Of The Fleet

Post by Spawnsy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:02 pm

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00889 ... ref=plSrch
You will not find a better mouse for any money. Only if you are an extreme "claw grip" style gamer could you possibly find fault.
EASY NOW