Your dream car.

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

kentone

Your dream car.

Post by kentone » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:08 pm

I don't know about you all guys, but I have some cars that if I will not have it I hope I can drive them once in my life:

This one is the one I will be more close to drive, and I want it because I actually drive the normal version, with 60HP, and is hell of fun to drive, is not the fastest car ever, but it feels like a go kart, the guy on the video explains it perfectly (and he has 100HP and 4 wheel drive XD):
106 Rallye (Not that badboy GTI)

Second fun to drive I could be near:
Toyota Corolla Twin Cam

And this are the far from my budget or luck:
BMW M1

Citroen SM (Yeah, with that Maseratti V6)

Camaro 1979 (Just for that sound)

and my favourite no doubt:
The E-type :)

So, what's your wet dreams car? :P
enemyboat.co.uk

kentone

Re: Your dream car.

Post by kentone » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:09 pm

Done @Ztranier
enemyboat.co.uk

Ztranier

Post by Ztranier » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:25 pm

:biggrin:
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

Ztranier

Post by Ztranier » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:25 pm

i´d like to have one of these

so then i have Garage to park one of these inside

"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

knightmorphed

Post by knightmorphed » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:09 am

I am a total petrol head and have been fortunate enough to own a few nice ones.....not quite the list of @Projectblue but still nothing to complain about.

When I was 20 years old (1995) I bought a Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI (1990) for £2.5K with 68.000km in gun metal grey with black interior and red carpets. It weighed 930kg but had 130hp..... It was an incredible car for a 20 year old it went like shit of a shovel. I had that until 2000 when I bought a Fiat Cinquecento Sporting with red seat belts which I owned until 2002 and upgraded it to Fiat Punto HGT 1.8. I then got lucky with a few property deals in London and went a bit off the rails between age 27-32 with the below list
TVR Cerbera 4.5
Porsche 911 /996 (3.4)
TVR Tuscan 4.0
and a few motorbikes at the same time Honda CBR 1100R Blackbird, Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR1300r, Moto Guzzi Rosso Corso Le Mans V11, Triumph Daytona 955i. (photos to follow soon but they are not on my gaming computer so will need to transfer them across)

At the same time wifey and I blew a small house on travelling to 50 countries over 10 years..(1998-2008).....

As I always say....I started out in life with nothing and I still have most of it left.

Bennett
Loading…

Post by Bennett » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:30 am

Im not a petrol head at all but I've always wanted a yellow + black Mustang.

A lad at my old job bought a Crown Victoria last year. US Import. EX Chicago PD. 4.8 liter V8 i think. Still black and white, came with the lights allthough they aren't operational. I asked him why, he said because i can and it looked cool.
Next on his list is a Aston martin lagonda estate.

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:01 pm

I must have missed this thread somehow.
No one has time for my list of cars, so sticking with dream cars, I'm a big big fan of some movie cars. Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 Seconds, but my favourite, favourite is this. This is what I would put in my garage if I could only have one.

"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:09 pm

That is a 1973 Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe made in Australia. Fitted with a 351cu (5.8Ltr) Cleveland V8 and Weiand Supercharger. Plus some body mods that were popular around the late 70's when the film was made to make it look a little futuristic. Stock, the 351 of that era wasn't that powerful, but with the right build you can see 1,000 h.p which would have been the intention of the movie. But 600 h.p will still be vicious in that :D
"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

ProvokedPrawn
Site Admin

Post by ProvokedPrawn » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:28 pm

Audi RS4
Nissan GTR
Or basically any Lambo
Donate to keep EBS alive ---->Image

Spawnsy

Post by Spawnsy » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:19 pm

Petrol, automatic, cruise control, air con, estate. The fewer electric gadgetry the better. Less to go wrong. I always said I'd never buy a car for the same money I could buy a house, even if I won millions. I stand by that. It's obscene.
Facebook Ebs Spawnsy
Pick up your suffering and bear it.
Easy now.