Re: Beep Beep Mothertruckers

Post by kentone » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:55 pm

Logi driving IRL :D
enemyboat.co.uk

EVL-TW@

Post by EVL-TW@ » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:06 pm

Wow wicked stuff D
That looks like great fun,right up my street , unfortunately my retirement days are too far away :(
Good luck with it.
PS the cad sketch shows a bog, would this include the shower too in there?

Spawnsy

Post by Spawnsy » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:46 pm

Taking Shit/Shower/Shave to the next level! 😉💯🤣
Facebook Ebs Spawnsy
Got the SQUEE?
Pick up your suffering and bear it.
Easy now.

Cercoza

Post by Cercoza » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:32 pm

Awesome project Blue! Can't wait to see you take it on the road.

knightmorphed

Post by knightmorphed » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:54 pm

I watched your youtube video - nice job buddy. Keep up the good work. I will be following your progress....exciting adventure.

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:50 pm

Thanks for the supprt KM, much appreciated. Everyone that stops buy if they could do that like, subscribe and hit the bell for alerts it would make such a difference. New content coming over the weekend!
"EBS was, and is always, a respected place to play because admin's don't take any shit and we don't dance around the axe. If it needs swinging, we will do it, without question."

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Hello peeps.
Anyone interested, new Vlog3 out. Tales from the Cab. Do me a solid and like/subscribe as it all helps. Thankee kindlee

"EBS was, and is always, a respected place to play because admin's don't take any shit and we don't dance around the axe. If it needs swinging, we will do it, without question."

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:19 pm

This might interest those with a passion for travelling, and in particular those playing Insurgency. Welcome to the Wakhan Corridor near the Tajikistan/Afghanistan border. Another reason why you need to repaint your truck from Army green to something less military looking!

This road is well known to Expedition Truck drivers and you can sometimes find people from Europe out here cycling their way around Asia!
Two views of the same piece of road. The first vid is from the cab of the truck and the second from a drone of a different truck. Enjoy.

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:42 pm

Alright my luvvers? For those not following on the TubeofYou. Here's yer old Shipmate Project doing his YT thing. Massive shout out to @ProvokedPrawn for the donation of GoPro and 360 camera kit to further my YouTube attempts at greatness. They will feature in further Vlogs.
Also thanks to @Ztranier for comments/questions. Really helpful to have the engagement. Ta muchly.

Ztranier
Loading…

Post by Ztranier » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:15 am

did you see the little audio tip @kentone posted on the discord general chat for you @Projectblue ?
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae