Division 2

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

Projectblue

Division 2

Post by Projectblue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:58 pm

I can't deny it. I have a heightened attraction to post apocalypse survival games where I can fulfil my nerdiness at being a Spec Ops agent bringing peace and kindness through the killing of nasty crazy people. Acting as sole force for good, or teaming up to take on bad guys whilst wading through the detritus of a dead city is particularly fun for me.
There are no ridiculous ravenous rad monsters, just ridiculous people, many of whom are level bosses with ridiculous armour and ridiculous weak points. I mean, if your weak point is your back, why turn around and literally present it as a target of opportunity. Anyway, I digress.

So if you played Div 1 in New York, this is the same. But in Washington DC. The difference is it's 7 months on, so it's not winter any more. Huge map, many, many customisable piles of shit to collect, build, break down, craft, build up, trade and murder for.

If you are in, DM me to Projectblue51. See you on the streets.
"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

Karrion

Re: Division 2

Post by Karrion » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Blue I've sent a friend request on uplay, my name is Kharrion on that platform if you want any help with missions etc.

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:21 pm

Ah, cool. I wondered if that was you. I was like 'that can't be a coincidence' :D
"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

Bennett
Loading…

Post by Bennett » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:56 pm

maybe picking this up next month. ill add you if i do.

0v3rz34l0u5
Loading…

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:16 pm

I’ll add you both tomorrow. I did like TC’s TD but only played alone. Having friends will make a change. I should also buy the game..

ProvokedPrawn
Site Admin

Post by ProvokedPrawn » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:21 am

Tried the beta, didn't rate it. I liked the first game but this one seems a bit naff.
Donate to keep EBS alive ---->Image

0v3rz34l0u5
Loading…

Post by 0v3rz34l0u5 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:24 pm

Woah there! You go steady with that language boss. 😜

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:35 pm

In what way is it a bit naff? It's like the first one, only a bit warmer :D

ProvokedPrawn
Site Admin

Post by ProvokedPrawn » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:11 am

Buggy, dull, underwhelming AI, repetitive nonsense.
That was the beta though. Maybe it was an earlier version? I uninstalled after less than an hour.
Donate to keep EBS alive ---->Image

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:36 pm

To be fair, your level of game standard required is way higher than mine. It is a bit buggy, still.

But weirdly, I got bored with metro exodus. it was nearly all cut scene and no game. Felt I was just along for the (train) ride.