World of Warships

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

Projectblue

World of Warships

Post by Projectblue » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:51 pm

Yes, I know I am really late to the party on this. However I have only posted this thread as an apology. Because I decried it at first as being a bit childish and rubbish when in fact actually, it's pretty cool. Quite a bit of tactics involved and sort of reminds a little bit of naval chess (not the one you find fluff in, before aaaaaanyone says it).
"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

Ztranier

Re: World of Warships

Post by Ztranier » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:02 pm

but it is a free to pay bame isn´t it?
can you get good ships and weapons without being forced to put some Moneys in it?
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

Hairy Frog

Post by Hairy Frog » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:16 am

Have you tried Steel Ocean ?

free to play too, ans much more fun to play than WoW

If a fool is a guy who lost is touch with the real world, what to think about people who are confusing

- Hanger and hatred
- Respect and fright
- Offense and fear
- Truth and belief
- Knowledge and information
- Love and concupiscence
- Being and having

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Not tried Steel Ocean and yes, @Ztranier you can get good ships free.
"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

Jesus Himself

Post by Jesus Himself » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:02 pm

Anyone having super slow install speed for the new update in World of Warships?

knightmorphed

Post by knightmorphed » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:30 pm

mine worked ok buddy....but it did take about 5 mins....

Bennett
Loading…

Post by Bennett » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:40 pm

Its all about the mobile version. When you've got a 6 hour break at work there's nothing better than fighting some warships on you phone.
Legitimately the mobile version is pretty well made. good little time sink when you sat in a waiting room etc.

knightmorphed

Post by knightmorphed » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:19 am

World of warship a thinking man's game. Almost everyone within EBS has got sucker punched by Wargaming on this game. If you are serving a life sentence in a maximum security like St Quentin for double homicide then you might just have enough time to grind through this game.....however if you have life outside gaming you will sooner or later find that Wargaming sucks your genitals through your wallet quicker than the wife. I played this game for 2-3 years and never spend a nickle and a dime on it. Then suddenly I found out that 10-15 people within EBS plays the game so I joined the EBS (port) within the game and I felt very inferior with my small ships when @wasnit , @Roadrat100 , Nomis, @Or4ngeSt33l had large 16 inch guns on tier 8-10 battleships and I was still just milling around with smaller tier 4-5 ships. Screw that I am not going to sit here with a small weener when everyone else is like John Holmes walking around showing off their big guns. I spend £130 in less than 4 weeks and now I can finally sit in the same room being proud of my big guns. Just paying big money isn't a substitute for being good at the game I can still see the difference between the old EBS folks who have 3000-4000 battles of time on the water and myself with 600 battles.....its a great game and @Hevlikn , @Jesus Himself , @Burp of Burpton , @ziowhiskers , @@Spriggs272 have had loads of fun on the game and I estimate between us we have blown over 500 quid on the game to see who can get the biggest gun. Honestly with the amount of fun I have had in the game I can completely justify the expenditure but like @Ztranier said you can certainly improve your chances of winning by paying a bit more and that is not everyone cup of tea.

warlock359205

Post by warlock359205 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:29 am

Quoting knightmorphed, you can certainly improve your chances of winning by paying a bit more and that is not everyone cup of tea.
Top. I agree yes I would play it but for the above quote, as it's the exact same thing on need for speed world, and while I consider myself good at racing games, as I was NOT prepared to buy my way up the ranks I couldn't progress in the game simply because I was in my robin reliant, and everyone else was in koneksegg cars.that they had bought.

Bennett
Loading…

Post by Bennett » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:32 pm

stick a cement bag on the passenger seat and the reliant will capsize alot less.