SnowRunner

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

Cold Blood Nor

Re: SnowRunner

Post by Cold Blood Nor » Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:57 pm

Projectblue wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:05 pm
I'm late to this, but really enjoying it. As a real life off road trucker, this is awesome. It's so good I'm taking screen shots to use for instruction purposes teaching others!
feel free to give a shoutout if you need help with some missions!
Cold Blood out.

"What? Say something! Am I so beautiful that you've got no words left?" - Midna

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:23 pm

Right you are :)
"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.."

0verzeal0us

Post by 0verzeal0us » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:49 am

Which version did you get?
I am neurodiverse and communication can be difficult for me. If you would like to know more about neurodiversity, please click here.

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:28 pm

Just the base one £25.99 - which I will go on record as saying is awesome value for what you get.
As QuinRedd (my house mate) says "all we need now is a crossover between Snowrunner and Days Gone for truck based zombie squashing".
"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.."

0verzeal0us

Post by 0verzeal0us » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:51 pm

Sounds good like a good crossover! To be fair, the Year 1 pass is spiffing value too. No one uses spiffing anymore. I intend to change that.
I am neurodiverse and communication can be difficult for me. If you would like to know more about neurodiversity, please click here.