Small challenge for you all

Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

DjCloudo

Re: Small challenge for you all

Post by DjCloudo » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:19 pm

I have always been one to buy games far after the release date as I could never afford them and when it came to games my folks taught me an appreciation for the fact that I could at christmas have 1 brand new game or 4 second hand games so with that in mind I have had over 800 games over the years. With I reckon only around 30 being new

SpecOpsVX
Loading…

Post by SpecOpsVX » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:01 am

Hmm honestly I tend to be very selective, loyal to certain titles so if I say 100 on PlayStation and my current steam list plus others like Blizzard or Elite Dangerous it can’t be more than 250 total. Then again I wasn’t allowed near a console or computer till I was 16 except Age of Empires 1 on my Dads old Mac but the hours I’ve put into those games. Now that’s the scary bit. 😁
Image credit to Stuart Brown at Skipper Press. Check them out. Their art is something else! https://skipperpress.com/

Hairy Frog

Post by Hairy Frog » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:20 pm

I own too much games in my sole Steam acount to do that.

All I can say is that I already went through the same point of vew a few years ago, and it's been 4 or 5 years now that I'm buying most of my games only when they are heavily discounted
If a fool is a guy who lost is touch with the real world, what to think about people who are confusing

- Hanger and hatred
- Respect and fright
- Offense and fear
- Truth and belief
- Knowledge and information
- Love and concupiscence
- Being and having

SpecOpsVX
Loading…

Post by SpecOpsVX » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:58 am

Amen to that mate. Gone are the days when I'd spend £80 on a pre release.......NOW I JUST PAY ORIGIN IN TRIBUTE PER MONTH!!! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!! SKULLS FOR HIS SKULL THRONE!!!
Image credit to Stuart Brown at Skipper Press. Check them out. Their art is something else! https://skipperpress.com/

warlock359205

Post by warlock359205 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:59 pm

I have to say that I only ever buy from kinguin or g2play can get most games a lot cheaper

Projectblue

Post by Projectblue » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:42 pm

Christ, I have no idea. I started with an Atari Console and Space Invaders.
"The day may dawn when fair play, love for one’s fellow-men, respect for justice and freedom, will enable tormented generations to march forth serene and triumphant from the hideous epoch in which we have to dwell. Meanwhile, never flinch, never weary, never despair."

ProvokedPrawn
Site Admin

Post by ProvokedPrawn » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:04 am

warlock359205 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:59 pm
I have to say that I only ever buy from kinguin or g2play can get most games a lot cheaper
Watched an interesting video about G2A the other day.

Donate to keep EBS alive ---->Image

llSatanll

Post by llSatanll » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:40 pm

Doom played off a floppy disc, Hexen, Descent, Forsaken, Beach Head 2002, Duke nukem, Virtual Valerie, all Quake, Unreal (massively ahead of its time), Unreal 2, Half Life, far cry, UT99, 2003, 2004 UT3, frontlines fuel of war, Homefront, Red Faction, BF2 (very briefly) BC2, BF3, BF4, BFH, BFV, to name just a few. Quake 2 with my 4mb gfx card and voodoo 2 accelerator long before the banshee lol i think that game and voodoo 2 were the turning point in pc gaming and gfx.