Moderators: Admiral of the Fleet, Vice Admiral

Stujb

Re: If I should disappear

Post by Stujb » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:34 pm

Shit luck mate. Chin up, hope they sort it out for you. Love you

Chimp

Post by Chimp » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:06 pm

Wish you all the best mate. Stay strong!
Hellooo

AnimusEradico

Post by AnimusEradico » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:15 pm

Really hope they can get it sorted for you, terrible news. Wishing you the best.

Ztranier
Loading…

Post by Ztranier » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:18 pm

my Dad has also cancer in his lung and at the moment they fight them with a chemical therapy based on pills.
the product is called Lonsurf and the active ingredients are called Trifluridin and Tipiracil
And it is working ok at the moment!!! Tumors are getting smaler or even don´t show up any more at the CT pictures
I am not shure if this information might help u @warlock359205 because his lung carcinoma/ tumors were spreaded out from his liver and his intestine
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

Ztranier
Loading…

Post by Ztranier » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:47 pm

And also i know that there is a immune therapy solution in the pipepline, which can slow down or even stop problems with lung cancer mutation.
It depends on the type of the cancer that catched you bro.
I am no Doc but i have been checking and reading lots of pages since my Dad got ill and had lots of operations and chemo therapies some wenßt well and some were stupid useless and also the therapy i was talking about is not hosted to the market yet, but it will come!!
Remember that pancreas cancer was 100% deadly 10 years ago but then they found a way to handle it in a high percentage.
Gimme a shout if you want to have a private chat and let me know if i you don´t want to share more informations on the forum
Or Maybe it is also a good Idea to synergice more forum energy to help you out. Lots of head up Brains are over here. its up to you m8
sharing all my hope and love with you
Mfg: Ztranier
"If in doubt, ....flat out" Collin McRae

WarGanisM

Post by WarGanisM » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:46 am

Take care Warlock, However You aren't allowed to go, still have many insurgents need blasting! Stay positive where you can, keep fighting the good fight!

warlock359205

Post by warlock359205 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:45 am

Hi sorry to hear your dad's problems ztrainer, and hope they can help him to a speedy recovery, as for me my particular cancer Is called non small cell carcenoma and the only option for me was surgery to remove it, as I am not allowed any radiotherapy ( I have already had my lifetime dose of radiation) back in 1989, and chemotherapy is not suitable for my type, the problem for me is that I already have two other lung diseases so they can't really take any more as I won't be able to breathe or have any quality of life as they call it but I remain positive and will wait and see what other options they come up with .

Splatt

Post by Splatt » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:23 am

I am really sorry to read your news Warlock. All at Rommel's Renegades are thinking of you.

kentone

Post by kentone » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Sorry to hear that Warlock, I wish you luck and good medic skills to get it sorted, we are here with you mate!
enemyboat.co.uk

Spawnsy

Post by Spawnsy » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:58 pm

sending my love to you mate.
feel the hug.